Sunday, August 14, 2005

Random photos

I just took a look at our front yard. It makes me proud. We have been very good about watering every night to keep it looking nice. The rose bushes are also doing wonderfully - although this picture doesn't do them justice because I pruned them back so much this morning. Mr. Bailey's lawn, however, looks terrible... so look who's complaining now. mwahahahaha!

P8140003

Look at our new purchases!!! We got these lawn swings today. I LOVE them. Super comfy. I could spend a whole afternoon in one of them just reading a book...

P8140017 (2)

P8140015 (2)

and of course. I have to add a pic of our cuties. :)
P8140011 (2)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashleigh said...

Your house is beautiful! I'm coming over to visit! haha!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

you should Ash. :)

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home