Sunday, August 14, 2005

Saturday

so... onto today.

Today started off a bit shakey. Seb woke us at 2:00 am and decided to be fussy and not sleep for the rest of the night. I took him to the doctor this morning only to hear "He is perfectly healthy, can't feel any teeth coming in... don't know what's wrong with him". He fell asleep on the way home and had a good nap. He woke up from his nap a new man... a happy one. :)
P8130031

I love watching CJ hold Seb. He is such a softie. (CJ that is)
P8130036

Now that Seb can sit and is more mobile and alert and has better motor skills, he is starting to enjoy playing with toys..... whatever Kenzie is playing with, to be exact. Although that seems to work both ways. Kenzie seems to want to play with whatever Seb is holding onto. I see some character-building times in our future. Here's a picture I took where they were, for a split second, sharing a toy.
P8130043

Anyhoo... Sarah's post-wedding bachlorette party started at 1:00. It was so fun. We had all the girls at our place, delicious drinks, good conversation and yummy taco fiesta food (made by CJ, the house boy). Kenzie and her buddy Montana, had a lot of fun playing together. First they dresed up like princesses...
P8130045

Then they got each other wet with the hose outside so they had to come in and get some dry clothes on. Montana decided thay they needed to dress up in Kenzie's dresses. They looked so angelic (notice I said "looked"). They are so funny together. Montanan gets so tanned in the summer and Kenzie is so so white.
P8130052

Sebastian was just LOVING being with all the WOMEN! I think he's going to be a ladies' man. Here he is with Heidi and Kristin (Montana's mom)
P8130050

We ended the day with a family viewing of an episode of Survivor. We are slowly getting through the first season of Survivor that we taped a few weeks ago. This was followed by a half hour of "Heffalump", poo's by the "under-three" family members and then bottle (seb), books (kenzie)... kisses for every finger and every toe and kisses for the head and belly and lots of "good night"'s and "i love you"'s and cuddles. And finally lights out. And that brings us to now. CJ has gone out to play a video golf game with Steve.... Steve, only 6 more days before all hell breaks loose. Enjoy them!

I am going to bed now and will start reading my new Maeve Binchy book. It's such trash but I love her books.

Good Night All. There will be more shenanigans to write about tomorrow I'm sure :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Ashleigh said...

Aww I love that pic of them playing together. So cute!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Which Maeve Binchey book? I love her stuff.

Your kids are so adorable! I wanna snatch 'em up and cuddle with 'em. :D

10:26 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Kat, it's called NIGHTS OF RAIN AND STARS. I love it so far.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Thanks, Karen. Hopefully my mom will buy it. She passes all her books on to me. If not, I'll look for it.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home