Tuesday, August 16, 2005

really tired today

I'm sleepy today. Between Kenzie waking up in the middle of the night and coming in our bed, and me fighting off a cold, I am really tired. I need a day off. I think I'll look into how much time off I have accumulated.

be right back....

"I'm back... I made a snack" (ha ha ha.. I put that in there for you, honey)

ugh.. I don't have too much accumulated. I'm not sure how much I had left from last year. How sad.

I can't seem to focus on work today. I am supposed to be writing 4 mini-reports (like 5 pages each). I hate writing reports...

Hey, I have some news. I think I can post this here because it's not like my extended family reads this blog... MY SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED! Chris proposed to her on Sunday night. They are in Vermont on a cycling vacation. I am so darn excited for her and can't wait for her to get home so we can talk on the phone and I can get all the details!

CONGRATULATIONS ANDREA AND CHRIS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home