Saturday, August 20, 2005

everyday should be a weekend

Weekends are so great. Especially today. I took Seb swimming last night and I think he exhausted himself. As a result he slept straight through the night until 7:00. Ahhhhh what a luxury to have a full night's sleep.

Anyhoo... this morning we packed up the family in the ol' minivan and headed out to Ferral McWorther Park. We met up with Kelly, Max (2 ½) and Alex (5 ½ months) there. I think everyone had a great time. Kenzie and Max played so nicely together... and they both enjoyed seeing the animals, jumping up and down in the big silo, playng on the swings, running amuck, picking flowers, playing soccer and all the other fun things that 2 ½ year olds get into.

Seb enjoyed slobbering and spitting-up food all over himself while beautiful Alex looked on in utter disgust. I could tell that she was thinking “typical man”.

When we got home we had something to eat and went down for naps.

Later Seb and I went shopping for stickers and some other gifts.

We got home and gave Kenzie the gift that Santa dropped off for her earlier for being such a good girl. (psssst – she totally fell for it… ha ha ha). She’s loving her new “Little People’s play set”.

Kenzie and CJ are off shopping now for a new flat screen monitor for our computer. We are finally joining the 21st century. I’m excited. I think he’s going to get a nice 19” monitor. It will be fun for me to learn some picture editing on that.

Speaking of pictures….. A friend of mine who lives in Vancouver, Washington started a photography business after her son was born. She is a fabulous photographer. Here is her website. She is going to take pictures of Kenzie and Seb next month. I am so excited. I CAN NOT wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home