Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Isagenix information

Severeal people have asked me about the cleansing program that CJ and I have been doing. So I am posting the answers to some questions here for all to see.

Tell me more about this cleansing program you did.
It’s called Isagenix

I started with the 9-day cleansing (go to products and click on the 9-day program).

How much weight/inches did you lose?
I didn’t meausre inches (I was too depressed). But on the first 9 day cleanse I lost 9 pounds. On the second 9-day cleanse I have lost 5 for a total of 14 lbs in 18 days (but I will lose more as soon as I poop – sorry if that TMI)

CJ has lost 24.5 pounds in two 9-day programs.

When you did the 9-day, did you get just enough supplies for one 9-day cleanse? Or, will you be able to do more later on?
You get a bit extra. I think after the 9 day cleanse I had enough stuff for about 6 more shakes and a few more “cleansing drinks”. I had lots of the accelerator tablets left (you get a bottle of 60 and only take 2/day)… and I had lots of the mini-snacks left.

Did you order a separate 9-day cleanse for CJ?
Yes CJ had his own stuff

Were you constantly running to the bathroom? :)
The first two days I was peeing constantly. You have to drink A LOT of water. It’s like being pregnant again.

Did you feel weak?
I never felt weak. I wanted to eat… just to taste the food, but I never felt weak.

Were the hunger/cravings unbearable?
I admit the first two days were tough. I almost caved the evening of the first day, but CJ convinced me to stick it out. He said “you can do anything for 9 days.” If you thinkof it that way 9 days is really not a long time. Days 3-7 though are actually very easy - shake for breakfast, shake for dinner and anything you want to eat for lunch (under 600 calories).

Was the taste of the products bearable?
The taste of the cleasing drink is like watered down fruit juice. It’s bearable. On the first day the “snacks” taste like crap – they are small pellet like things. By day 3, I enjoyed the snacks and still do now. The shakes are okay. They are not very sweet so if you are expecting a slimfast type shake (like I was) you’ll be dissapointed. But after a couple days you get used to them. I actually enjoy them now. I CHOSE to have one for breakfast today because it was easy to take, I like the taste now and know they are full of good stuff.

Anything else you might want to add?
The benefits of this program are way more than weight loss, although that part is great. I love the fact that I feel more energetic. I actually do feel like I have gotten rid of toxins in my body. I don’t need coffee in the mornings anymore. I wake up feeling energized. CJ has completely stopped snoring. We both have wonderful deep sleeps every night.

The things that are tough for me are: The cleansing days when you don’t get to eat food (because I like to eat). I like to have an alcoholic drink in the evenings and you can’t drink alcohol on this. Those are the only down sides I can think of.

I am starting the 30 day program tomorrow and may do one more 9-day in September to hopefully help me get to my goal weight (total 30 lbs lost)

2 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

Wow! You go girl!!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

can you fix your blog please? Your profile runs into what you write! lol! That's awesome! I'd like to do a cleansing to get my last 10 pounds off (which will be in 10 years haha)

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home