Wednesday, August 31, 2005

My sister made me apply to her wedding

When I asked Andrea when I could expect to receive my invitation to her wedding, she told me I had to apply.

This was my application.

With this application I hope to be considered for attendance at the wedding of Chris Hersch and Andrea Freund.

The following summarizes reasons why I feel my family and I should be allowed to attend this very special event.

1. Mackenzie has been saying "uncle Chris" for 5 months now.

2. I have not used the black-mail picture of Mr. Hersch to my advantage (yet).

3. I know top secret information about both participants (e.g. Chris's unfounded fear of sandals) that I could be forced to expose should an invitation not be forthcoming.

Please let me know as soon as possible if we will be considered.

Respectfully yours,

- K


I just received her response. Would you guess that she's a lawyer? ha ha ha

We confirm receipt of your application which, although it has some interesting points, indicates a clear lack of knowledge about the participants (we note in particular the failure to correctly spell the name of one of the "participants" (it's "Hersh") and that such participant has, contrary to your assertion, been wearing sandals for two months now and, in fact, recently purchased a second pair... both attributable to the other participant and about which you were clearly not aware). These issues don't bode well for your application but we will review it in more detail and revert back to you shortly with our decision. Thanks for your interest.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

She sounds like someone I would love to meet someday!

5:05 PM  
Blogger mrsf1231 said...

that made me laugh out loud

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home