Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Blog Spam %$*&%$*&$

I was living in blog-spam-free bliss until yesterday. It really sucks to see that you have comments on your blog only to find that it is spam about "magician products" from someone/some site you've never heard of.

So I've initiated word verification for comments.

I hope this isn't too much of a pain is the butt for you FRIENDS who comment. Maybe you can think of it as a test that you have a really good chance of passing... no, even better... you have a good chance of acing this test and getting 100%.

Hey... try it right now. Try it any time you need an ego boost.

In fact I think I'll try it myself.

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

test test test

5:34 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

ha ha ha.. It works. I passed!!!

yay.. maybe I can sleep now... why the hell am I up at 2:30 in the morning when all kids & CJ are fast asleep?

5:35 AM  
Blogger Leigh said...

Ugh...I did not even know that existed. Thanks for the heads up...

12:08 PM  
Blogger Bek said...

I didn't either. That's cool - I just turned mine on too.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home