Friday, September 02, 2005

snuggles

Last night at around 11:00 Kenzie woke up and was feeling sad (bad dream?) so I brought her to bed with me (CJ was still at band practice). She fell asleep in our bed. At 5:00 am she fell out of bed. THUD :(

Poor little Boo - our bed is pretty high up. After I gave her lots of cuddles and kissed her head (she had an owie there) she settled down again. We put her back on the bed - CJ lay on one side of her and me on the other. She is such a little cuddle bug. She had to have her legs thorwn over me and her arms over her Dad.

We were lying there half asleep when she asked me to sing her a song. I started off singing "Hush little darling, ..."

"No, WAIT!" she said. "I want to sing with you!"

So I started again and she sang along with me, the parts that she knew, in her little sleepy voice, as the three of us lay there snuggling.

At about 6:00, Tugboat woke up and came to join us in the bed.

It is so fun to snuggle those two. I wish they'd let me snuggle them up more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home