Saturday, September 03, 2005

fire fighters

Kenzie and I went to visit Ellen and Katrina this morning. We had lots of fun. (ha ha ha... I think I've been reading too many kids book... 5-word-sentences is all I can come up with today). Ellen and the girls made "finger cookies".

cookies

cookies2

After that the girls played while Ellen and I hung out and chatted. Katrina and Kenzie were fire fighters and put out fires.

Here's Katrina riding the fire truck. Look at those beautiful blue eyes.

katrina2

Kenzie used the good ol' green scarf hose to put out the fire.

kenzie

I can't think of cuter fire women!

kenzie2

After we got home Kenzie and I made chocolate cupcakes for the picnic tomorrow. When she wakes up from her nap we are going to ice them. We wanted to make cupcakes just like Isa does (in Kenzie's Dora book). Isa makes chocolate cupcakes with pink icing. Someone please tell me where the heck I can buy pink icing... Safeway didn't have any. So we'll have to make do with white icing, pink decorating icing and lots and lots of sprinkles.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ever hear of food coloring, Karen??

10:33 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Yes JULIE!!!!! [rolling eyes at you] I couldn't find that anywhere either!

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home