Friday, September 09, 2005

sushi and tigger

First of all.. .I received this picture via email this afternoon (see below). Daycare doesn't hold a candle to this. It doesn't even come remotely close. Our kids and I are so so so lucky that CJ agreed to stay home and be a SAHD. We are very lucky indeed.

welovemum

This evening, Kenzie and I went to meet some friends for sushi, while the boys stayed home to be men (i.e. watch sports on TV). I was so proud of that little girl. She sat at the table eating edemame and chicken, and drinking her applejuice like such a big girl. One of my friends even whispered to me that she was being so good. It made me so proud.

Edemame rocks. I swear those little pods kept her occupied for an hour.

When we got home Tugboat was asleep already. I miss him. Can't wake to cuddle with him tomorrow morning. Anyhow, we got home and Kenzie was thrilled to find out that her Tigger costume had arrived. She had to put it on right away. She's the cutest Tigger I've ever seen.

Tigger

After we got the costume off her (she didn't let go of it), she had a little Daddy-cuddle while we watched a bit of TV.

cute

We then read books and kissed her goodnight. She is now sleeping in her bed snuggling with her Tigger costume. How much do you want to bet she'll be wearing it all day tomorrow?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kenzie is like Tommy with his Scooby Doo outfit. It is now hidden in the closet. Good luck.

Cindy

6:52 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

What a cute little Tigger she makes!

CJ sounds like such a great sahd. He's making me look bad! It sounds like he does some really neat stuff with the kids.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Bek said...

I was just thinking the same thing as Heather! I wish I was as cool as CJ. He's inspiring me to do better. :-) Lucky kiddos all around! And she looks adorable in Tigger! Anna just ran up and said, "I want to wear that Tigger!".

11:12 AM  
Blogger JL said...

K- Your family is so awesome, I swear. You deserve it all too. And seriously could your kids be any cuter in those costumes?

11:31 AM  
Blogger Leigh said...

Aww, that sign is the best! Awesome costumes! I need to get edamame. I wonder if the boys would be into them...

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home