Friday, September 09, 2005

got a lift from the bus stop

Today I left work a bit early. I normally leave at 5:00. Today I left at 4:00. As I was leaving our office manager told me that CJ had just called and to call him on my way out.

So I got on the bus and called him. He told me that he and the kids were about to head out to the park when Kenzie said "I have an idea!" (she has a lot of ideas these days) "we go pick up mummy from work".

He was calling to see if I wanted a lift. I said that I was on the bus and somewhat facetiously suggested that they pick me up from the park-and-ride lot (i.e. where my car is parked).

CJ said "SURE!... we'll see you there in 20 minutes".

And sure enough as the bus pulled in I could see our van in the pick-up area. I got off the bus and CJ jumped out to give me a big hug and kiss and to open the car door for me. Do you realize that since the day we met he has ALWAYS opened and closed the door for me (unless I was too fast for him and did it myself). Now, is he a gentleman or what! and he's handsome to boot!

CJ

The cool thing about this is that they will be driving me to the P&R (or to the office) tomorrow morning.

This evening we played with chalk.

chalknoses2

kandm

mumanddad

And the picture below will be my new sig if I am admitted back into MH.
chalknoses

6 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

Love the blue nose!!

2:08 AM  
Blogger RagDoll said...

What wonderful pictures! I'm waiting for your return to MH. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog to say HI! Be sure and tell the 'little bird', I'll be watching my mailbox! =)

2:44 AM  
Blogger Bek said...

CJ is definitely a keeper. If Anna and I are out and about, we always stop by and wait for Curtis to get off the bus. It makes us all happy.

I love the pic of Kenz shoving chalk in Seb's face. Too funny!

4:19 AM  
Blogger TQ said...

admitted??? don't you mean committed?? LOL seriously kidding :)
You and dh look absolutely beautiful together..he adores you..you can see it in his eyes..
lucky girl..

9:39 AM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

Aww Cj is so sweet! I wish my dh doted on me like that! ASS! lol! You'ev got a great family.

1:48 PM  
Blogger JL said...

cj is the best! I mean really the bEst! you two look great in that pic too... Ah I am so glad you are back at MH!

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home