Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Getting excited

In less than 40 hours we will be on the road on our way to the coast. This is the first "vacation" CJ and I have had since our honeymoon.

Kenzie and I will be picking up Omi (my mum) a the airport tonight. Tomorrow Mum will be watching the kids to let CJ get everything packed and ready for the trip.

I really hope we have decent weather. I don't mind cold or windy, I just don't want it to rain the whole time we are there. I also hope that 'we can all just get along'.

Woo Hoo!

I'm been getting a ton of stuff done at the office today. I have even completed a couple assignments that my client left (she went on vacation on Monday) saying "if you find some extra time on your hands maybe you can do some of this... but please don't worry about it if you can't". So she'll be psyched when she gets back.

5 Comments:

Blogger JL said...

cannot believe this is your first vacation since your honeymoon... awe I hope you all have a great time. We will miss you!!!

11:26 AM  
Blogger mrsf1231 said...

I hope you have a wonderful vacation and take lots of picutes of the kiddos and you guys. Safe Travels!

2:23 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

If the weather is anything like what we have had, it will be an amazing trip.
Even if the weather bites, it will still be rad. Storms on the beach are cool. Just get those cheap rain ponchos as Fred Meyers in Warrenton (just south of Astoria), if you are taking that route (I suggest that over going to Portland and cutting over).
May I also suggest a date night at the movies? The Cannes theater is a little theater and some of the rooms are like a large closet. It is fun in a small town sort of way.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Bek said...

That sounds like so much fun! Take lots of pics - I can't wait to see!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

Oh, yeah, and I don't expect my kids to read or know addition when they enter kindergarten, but they better know where their esopahgus is!

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home