Wednesday, September 21, 2005

one day down...

... and one more day to go. At this time tomorrow I'll be home. Thank goodness for hotels with free wireless internet.

Tonight I was talking to CJ on the phone....

me: Honey, the crack in the windshield spread about 12 inches

CJ: oh no.

Kenzie (in the back ground): what's oh no... what's oh no Daddy?

CJ: It's okay dear, the window in mummy's car broke. It's okay. We'll get it fixed.

Kenzie: The car's broken? Did I do that?

Oh, my baby girl. She sounded so sweet. I wanted to hug her and tell that she is my little ragamuffin boo-bug and that NO, she did not break the window... goof! I can't wait to see them all tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

How precious. Hurry home, mum!

1:12 PM  
Blogger mrsf1231 said...

too cute. I love their questions! Safe trip home~

2:43 PM  
Blogger Bek said...

Awww....how cute is that. I'm sure you'll be glad to get home!

9:13 PM  
Blogger JL said...

awww she is so sweet! I cannot wait for you to come home either! and yes, you are stuck with me too.. friends for life baby!

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home