Friday, September 16, 2005

I can smell the weekend!

It's Friday afternoon, 3:00 pm. I have finished all my critical work items and I am ready to start the weekend fun.

This morning we didn't have anything planned for the weekend. Now it's chalked full of fun things. Tonight, we have decided to go out for sushi. I love the stuff. I could eat sushi every day. yum yum yum. and I love watching Kenzie eat her edemame. She concetrates so hard getting those little beans out of the pods. Every once in a while I'll see one go flying across my field of vision. When I look over at Kenzie she is looking towards the trajectory path with a really shocked and perplexed expression on her face (as if to say... "how the hell did that happen!?")

Other activities planned for the weekend include a stamping party, visit from a girlfriend, possible adventure to the Penguin movie, and possible swimming excursion on Sunday afternoon.

If CJ and I get any quiet time we have a few Survivor episodes to catch up on :)

All in all a good time shall be had by us all I'm sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home