Wednesday, September 14, 2005

more random thoughts

1. I am so proud of CJ. He has lost over 35 lbs! he is looking..... GOOOOOOOOOOOD! ;-)

2. I just found that one of the teas in the office kitchen is call vanilla nut creme. I just made myself a cup with milk and sugar and .... YUMMY!!

3. I am feeling very "fall"-like. I think it's time to start trading casseroles with my friend Karen again. (we stopped during bbq season)

4. In 15 days we will be at our beachfront rental home on the Oregon coast YIPPEE

5. What did we ever do before computers? I remember when I started with my current company back in 1993, I was sent to Glasgow, Scotland. There, we shared two PCs between an office of 8 engineers. I couldn't do that now.

6. I spilled coffee on my T-shirt in the bus today. I am trying to keep my jacket closed to cover it up... but my jacket is not meant to be buttoned up - it looks silly.

7. I went out for drinks with "the ladies" last night. It was so much fun. I miss that so much. I hope we get to do that more often...

8. I wonder if Mackenzie will ever be a brownie. I bet she'd look so darn cute in a brownie uniform... or is it girl scouts now? (I don't want to be non-PC).

9. I've been feeling really really stressed lately. I don't like that.

10. Survivor starts tomorrow. YAY!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brownies are a level of girl scouts. They start as Daisies (the 5 year olds) and then "bridge" to Brownies. Brownies are in the 1st-3rd grades. I am just a fountain of information. ;)

8:46 PM  
Blogger JL said...

yay CJ - that is so awesome! He does look great!
and yum casseroles... I want some! Can we at least trade recipes even if we don't trade actual dishes? I would love that!

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home