Saturday, September 17, 2005

the green spoon


P9170001
Originally uploaded by karenandcj.
Do you know what's so special about this spoon? No?! Well, I'll tell you... it's green. And green is my favourite colour. Mackenzie knows that my favourite colour is green. So anytime she sees something green she wants to give it to me as a gift.

This morning she was looking at her spoons. She gave me the green one and took an orange one for herself. Then she took my green one back.

we went on with life....

a while later she realized that I didn't have my spoon. She looked for it EVERYWHERE. Behind the couch, under the couch, in the kitchen, in the family room, in the living room, on her bed, under her bed ....

until finally, from my bedroom, I heard "MUUUUUUMMMMMMYYYYYY!!!". She came running to me with the proudest and most excited expression on her face. "Mummy, Mummy!!!! I have a present for you!". And with that she bestowed upon me this gift. It is the most fabulous spoon I have EVER gotten as a gift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home