Sunday, October 30, 2005

good day

Had a good day today. This morning Kenzie and I went to visit Kelly and Max. The kids had fun playing and I enjoyed hanging out with Kelly, drinking coffee and chatting. This afternoon CJ and I played with the kids and just hung out. At one point CJ walked into the kitchen with a beautiful bouquet of flowers sent by Ash for no reason other than to make my day happier (Thank you Ashleigh! you are WAY TOO nice!). Had a little visit from Dawn and Gabbie this evening which was fun too. All in all, nothing too eventful It was exactly perfect.

PA290044b

PA290036b

PA290009b

PA290004b

PA290001b

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww...that was sweet of Ash! Those are great pics of the kids. I love the one of them together.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Leigh said...

Sweet pics! How nice of Ashley :)

10:45 AM  
Blogger JL said...

Kenzie is getting so pretty!
Glad you are relaxing a little bit!

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home