Tuesday, October 18, 2005

my husband #2

I haven't done one of these since I started this blog. It's time for another.

- He and Kenzie have a special handshake for "just the two of them"
- He is very funny and quick-witted
- He brings me coffee to bed every morning
- He is more overprotective of the kids than I am
- He makes lunch for me and writes 143 and draws hearts on the aluminum foil
- He gives Great hugs
- He is very determined
- He has convinced Mackenzie that drinking water will give her big muscles
- He will go to the store to buy me tampons, nipple cream, preperation H etc.
- He is a good friend
- He is a romantic
- He is talented
- He can cook up a mean mushroom stroganoff
- When he leaves the house with the kids, he'll warm a bottle for Seb and wrap it up in aluminum foil to keep it warm
- He told me he'd like to do the Amazing Race with my mother
- He always puts the toilet seat down
- He always makes Seb's bottles
- He always unloads the dishwasher
- He has very sexy arms, shoulders and legs

2 Comments:

Blogger JL said...

awe so sweet!
He IS A great guy!

5:59 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

aluminum foil around a bottle..brilliant!

Send this blog to you mum...

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home