Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I'm on the verge....

.... of doing something very WILD and SHOCKING! I feel so stifled and bored right now. I am this close (picture me holding my thumb and forefinger really, really close together) to doing something that would shock the world. Okay maybe not the world, but certainly my family and friends. I feel like walking into my director's office and handing in my resignation... or booking a flight and flying off somewhere and knocking on a distant friend's door.... Perhaps I could leave the office right now, go home and tell CJ that we need to pack our bags, we're going to sail around the world. Something… anything that would involve a drastic change to the routine and monotony that is currently my life.

I think I *will* do something. Maybe not as drastic as the ideas above… but SOMETHING! I need to do SOMETHING right now that will get my heart pumping and the adrenaline going…. If only I could think of something

3 Comments:

Blogger JL said...

Oh K that sounds exciting... I want in too! ;)
Seriously when I feel that way - I try to do it! Something! Okay maybe not a sail around the world - but could you take a spontanious trip somewhere? just for a few days... that is what I would do. BTW, I love that you feel this way - you are soooooo cool!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

Oh you have to tell us what you are going to do! I wish I could be like that but yet I always have to plan plan plan!

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got like that once a few months ago and we made plans for someone to take the kids for a weekend and Spencer and I just stayed in downtown Charlotte for a few nights. Nothing fancy by any means, but it was just the break I needed. Hope whatever you do you enjoy yourself.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home