Sunday, October 23, 2005

lazy, rainy Sunday

Yesterday was a REALLY hectic day. In the morning Karen and Leigh came over with the kids. I am really enjoying play dates these days. The kids actually play together. And Kenzie and Ethan are still very close (We shared a nanny when they were 4 months - 10 months old - I wonder if they remember that time?).

PA220026

PA220008

PA220010

Sebastian had had a really rough night - waking up a lot, being up for 2 hours in the middle of the night. He didn't seem unhappy though. So CJ and I debated whether or not to take him into the doctor. We finally decided to err on the side of caution and take him in. I was happy to hear that his ears are clear and it was probably just a fluke.

PA230028 (2)

In the evening we hosted a baby shower for D&D. Much fun was had by all. I am so excited to meet that little munchkin :)

PA220021

PA220014

Today we are having a relaxing Sunday. Both kids slept well last night which was fabulous. It's a rainy day today so we are doing NOTHING. I even skipped Seb's swim class. We just went to the store and bought a bunch of toys and craft supplies to keep us occupied this afternoon. Beef stew is cooking in the crockpot. Kids are now napping... and CJ and I are going to catch up on a few Tivo'd programs. Ah, I never thought that watching one of my TV shows would be such a luxury. I is happy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:31 AM  
Blogger JL said...

looks really hectic - and you say I am over booked!!!
sounds like a great time for all!

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home