Wednesday, October 05, 2005

If I could dig a deep hole,....

... climb into it, and wallow in self pity, I would.

I am miserable today. The high of the vacation is over, I am back at work with over 200 emails to sort through, and a full voice-mailbox. To top it off, a partner just walked by my office and informed me that I need to prepare for a presentation tomorrow morning at 9:00 am.

Ugh.

All the stress and anxiety that has been dwindling away over the last few days just came back and hit me square in the face.

The sucky part is that I don't have anything to look forward to until Thanksgiving and that seems like such a long way off.

okay whine over, I am going to get to work now.

on a happier note,..... I want to kiss the person that invented wasabi peas.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

Sorry, Karen, that does suck.

The wasabi pea comment reminded me when Ryan had one and we did not see him eat it. We thought he was dying. But, he survived...

3:34 PM  
Blogger JL said...

Love wasabi peas!
glad I read this after I knew you were already feeling better!

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home