Friday, November 04, 2005

good day

Today is Friday - my second favorite day of the week (after Saturday). So far it is a good day. I am wearing some new pants that are super comfy (cords), CJ drove me to work this morning, I have no meetings, I have some work to do that I really enjoy (traffic management center design), and we have fun plans for the weekend.

Also, I am getting so darn excited about next weekend. I am going away on a girls weekend to meet a bunch of women who I have known for over 3 years but have never met in person. It is hard to explain to someone who is not part of our "family" how special this group of women is. We are going to talk, laugh, shop, eat, and drink until we can't talk/laugh/shop/eat/drink any more!

Dawn, you can not go into labor next weekend between 7:00 am Friday and 11:00 am Sunday. Anytime before or after that would be fine ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger JL said...

have a great weekend this weekend and next! sounds like a blast!
yes yes pics please that you can share with me when I take YOU out to sushi!!!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Bek said...

Where are you going next weekend, K? What did I miss? Have fun!! :-)

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home