Tuesday, December 27, 2005

better now

I'm feeling better today than I did yesterday. I think I was overtired. CJ watched Sebby yesterday afternoon and let me have a nice long nap. Then he gave Sebby his bottle last night and let me sleep through. I feel like a different person today. NICE!

This morning we took down the Christmas tree decorations. I am craving order today. I think I'll feel better once all the Christmas stuff is put away and the house is tidied.

The kids painted this morniong. It was Sebby's first time and I think he did a great job.

DSCN0584

DSCN0577

Right now my Dad is taking Sebby for a walk with Madison. Kenzie and I made her birthday cake... and now she is watching Sponge Bob.

Still not sure what we're going to do this afternoon. It all depends on the naps. I'd like to take the kids to the Children's Quest Museum but it closes at 5:00... fingers crossed that it works out.

Tomorrow my little girl is turning 3.... I love her to death.

DSCN0589

3 Comments:

Blogger mrsf1231 said...

will you adopt me into your family please? you all have so much fun. or come be my personal photographer!
Merry Christmas Karen and family!!! (I know I am a few days late).
glad you are feeling a bit better...things will work out they always do. hugs to you!

2:55 PM  
Blogger JL said...

Kenzie looks so sweet! I am excited to celebrate her bday with her....
ahhh, little girls :)

6:10 PM  
Blogger EarleneW said...

I can't believe these little buggers are already turning 3. Kenzie is such a cutie! And yes, Seb did a great job painting!

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home