Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas

It's 2:00 am on Christmas Eve and I can't sleep. Combination of being sick, excited and the really loud rain that's pouring down outside.

I CAN NOT wait until tonight!!!! I feel like a kid again, I am so excited!

The plan is that we are going to hang around today until after naps when we'll head over to Christy and Andrew's Open House. After some socializing and Christmas cheer, we will come home. When we get home we will enjoy some appetizers and a drink or two with the Wheelers and open a few gifts.

At some point before we get home from the Open House, CJ or I need to move "something" to under the tree. Kenzie asked for one thing from Santa this year... a giant pink unicorn (they have these at Fred Meyer and she's been drooling over them for the last month). Well, what would Christmas be without getting the one big gift you asked for... (we currently have a giant pink unicorn in the garage hidden under a big blanket).

Kenzie is going to be beside herself with excitement. I can not wait to see her face when she sees it. Oh my God.... this is going to be sooooooo fun!

Anyhow, backing up a bit.... Dad arrived last night with "stinky Madison". Maybe I am getting used to him, but Madison really doesn't seem too stinky this time. Kenzie of course was so excited to see her best friend again.

DSCN0463

She was also so happy to see Opa. It amazes me how she is so shy and timid with so many people but she just LOVES her Opa. From the minute he walked in the door, she was all over him.

She had to put on her Tigger costume for him.
DSCN0460

Of course, it had to be OPA who read her book last night before bed. I think dad is loving all this attention from his granddaughter. It's so sweet.
DSCN0465

DSCN0464

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Love Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home