Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Happy Birthday my baby

Sebastian. I can't believe you are one already The last year has flown by. You have grown so much in so many ways. I love seeing your personality come out. You are a little fireball and I love that about you. I love your independence and your persistence. I melt when you cuddle with me like you did this morning - you sat beside me in bed and then lay your head on my chest and just let me rub your back. I was melting inside. I felt like my heart would explode from all the love I feel for you. Your smile warms my heart everytime i see it. and your giggle... oh Seabastian how I love your giggle.

I wish you so many good things in your life. Most importantly, I wish that you will always have a good attitude. A positive and optimistic attitude will keep you happy and content no matter what life throws your way. Always know that you are loved unconditionally. Your Dad and I will be there for you through thick and thin and we will always love you.

HUGS and KISSES

Love Mummy

DSCN018800150036 DSCN018900160037 DSCN019300200041

5 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

Have an awesome day, buddy!
(K, you need to print some of your beaufiful blogs. Save them in a book, or something.)

4:46 PM  
Blogger JL said...

awe that is so sweet karen. Yep I am crying again.
happy birthday sweet boy!

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Karen he is such a sweet little boy! Happy birthday Seb!

Ashleigh

9:55 PM  
Blogger EarleneW said...

Happy Birthday Seb!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aww, he's so sweet! And he's got a great family. :)

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home