Thursday, December 08, 2005

current thoughts

1. Kenzie still has her cold. She doesn't seem too bothered by it but she's really congested. it's also affecting her sleep - she was up last night from 1:00 am to 6:00 am. I hope she takes a good nap this afternoon.

2. Sebby is becoming more cuddly towards me. I am LOVING it. Every morning we get snuggle time. Also today when I left for work he cried. I don't like to see him cry - it makes me sad, but it also made me the littlest bit relieved that he misses me when I am gone.

3. Kenzie is smart. She can do 20 piece puzzles. (I can brag on my blog - mwahahahaha).

PC070009

PC070011

4. There is nothing wrong with boys doing ballet.

5. I am really nervous about Kenzie going to daycare. We got the info packet yesterday and it notes that the kids need to bring a snack. It says nothing about it being peanut free. Of course we will call and ask that her class be peanut free, but I am concerned that kids in other classes in the same school will bring in foods with peanuts and one will fall on the ground, or there will be some peanut butter left on a table or a toy and.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

A 20 piece puzzle?! Can Kenzie date Alex?

Yeah, treasue that cuddle time :)

6:05 PM  
Blogger JL said...

did I miss something - why is Kenzie going to daycare?

whoa she is smart - 20 pipece puzzle???!!!! wow

6:07 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

JL... ooops, I meant preschool. She'll be going two afternoons a week starting Jan 3rd.

6:37 PM  
Blogger JL said...

ahh, okay that makes sense...
Phew!

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home