Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Milkshakes and colds

I know that some people say that when you have a cold you should stay away from milk products. But I know better. I witnessed it.

Kenzie has a cold. Yesterday CJ promised Mackenzie a milkshake to "make her feel better". Well the day got hectic and the milkshake just didn't happen. Kenzie was ready for bed when she realized they had forgotten to get the milkshake. So CJ got her warmly dressedand the two of them headed out on a milkshake run. I swear that milkshake made her feel better than any amount of medicine or chicken noodle soup could have.

Here she is ready for the milkshake adventure.
PC060063

5 Comments:

Blogger JL said...

I am gonna try that!! seriously

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww what a great daddy to take her out.

3:23 PM  
Blogger mrsf1231 said...

can she be any cuter???? glad the milkshake worked.
i swear by guiness (For me not the girls).

9:49 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Glad the milkshake made her feel better! I think I need one...

Love Kenzie's coat.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Leigh said...

Milkshakes beat Robitussin hands down!

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home