Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My last post

I have decided to move my blog. For everyone that reads this blog I would be thrilled if you decided to continue to read it blog at my new site. Unfortunately it will require that you sign up with MSN Messenger

It is set up so that only my MSN contacts can access the blog (Thanks for the help Steve).

I believe that once you set up an MSN account we can add each other to our contacts lists and and you will then be able to access my blog. To add me to your contact list just use my work email. For those that don't know it and would like it just respond to this post and I will send it to you.

I'm really sorry for any inconvience and I want to thank you guys for reading my blog and for being supportive and for commenting! I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home