Wednesday, November 16, 2005

no title

1. JL and Rebakah both sent me e-cards today. You two ladies are so wonderful. You are thoughtful and kind and caring and I want to hug you both right now. Rebekah - when the heck are you coming to seattle? JL, are we really going for dinner on Monday?

2. Spank (CJ's band) is playing tonight. I am really excited. It will be fun to watch them rock out and listen to them play. I am going to take pictures at the gig. I've never brought a camera before. I wonder how CJ's mom will react?

3. The other day CJ drove me to work. He and I were chatting and laughing. Kenzie yells from the back seat "Mummy, Daddy! STOP TALKING!!! YOU ARE MAKING ME INSANE!". ha ha ha

4. I cut CJ's hair yesterday. I did a damn good job. He looks so hot. Next I'm going to dye it - well bleach it really. I love my platinum-haired rockstar.

5. I'm thirsty but too lazy to get up to get some water. I'm also still very tired. I wonder how long it will take for me to recover from the weekend.

6. Sebby has been so snuggly lately. I think he may have a bit of a cold and that might be why. I don't want him to feel bad, but i sure love his snuggles.

7. I love living in seattle.

4 Comments:

Blogger mrsf1231 said...

#3 crackes me up. kendall pulls the same stuff. gotta love this age.
You enjoy everything you do karen and I love that about you!

4:15 PM  
Blogger JL said...

K K K - awe I love you so much... do ya know that? I want to hug you too! You are just the dearest friend to me and I hate when anything makes you feel bad... really!
As for monday - um YES! I have it on my calendar - same place - 6:15pm - I cannot wait.. it is on me this time!

5:30 PM  
Blogger JL said...

I just realized I called you KKK...
I meant - Karen, karen, karen - you know - like my dear sweet friend... oops.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Bek said...

(You're funny, JL!)

I wish I could give you a big hug too, Karen! I really want to come visit soon! It would be so fun! I'd love to hear CJ play, and meet the family, and see JL again, and meet all the rest of the Seattle girls! Someday soon, I hope! Let's get through the holidays. Here's a virtual hug to tide you over!

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home