Monday, November 07, 2005

sushi with friends

Last night CJ and I decided to go for sushi to spend CJ's poker night earnings. Our friends the Lacey's and the Wheeler's decided to join us. We were the first to arrive. We walked in the door and the waitress said "table for 4?". CJ thought for a sec and then responded "No, a table for 6 please.". I had to correct him and remind him that there were 6 adults and 5 children!!! Ha ha ha. How could we forget the children?

The dinner was fun and delicious.

The kids all behaved exceptionally well.

Kenzie added octopus to her regular selection of edemame and ice cream.

CJ and I had our favorite lotto roll with an assortment of other sushi. Oh, and sake of course. How could I forget the sake. It was great. Here's a couple pictures I took with my camera phone. Not very good, but not bad for a phone camera with no flash.

ATT00021

ATT00018

This morning I woke up with a cold, but I'm hoping that a few doses of airborne will take care of that.

3 Comments:

Blogger JL said...

ah I never have even thought of taking Ben to sushi! sounds like fun! he does like edamame

7:01 PM  
Blogger mrsf1231 said...

can your chillins be any cuter??? sounds like a good time was had by all!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Bek said...

Your whole family just makes me smile. I second the airborne - great stuff!! Hope you feel better!

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home