Thursday, November 17, 2005

the gig

So the band Spank had a gig last night. It was great. They sound fantastic and they look good too! I had a great time hanging out with my buds. Here are some pictures...

The band (from left, Tom, CJ, Steve - Ebo is in the back on drums)
PB160042

Tough guy Nick (check out his hat)
PB160045

Deb and Andy
PB160047

Listen MAN... if you think my blog is so boring then DON'T READ IT! At least I don't dress my dogs up for Halloween ;-)
PB160048

Yes, this beautiful hunk of a man decided to marry me! :)
PB160051

The next MS CEO
PB160052

Andy and Joe (aka Bill Murray)
PB160056

Me and Rachel - and I still have a damn double chin.
PB160058

and last but not least... this guy is so cool.
PB160041

Thanks boys. It was a great night and you guys ROCK! I can't wait for the next show!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never said boring, I made the international sign for barfing due to the excessive 'I love CJ, he's such a hunk' posts. However after seeing him in action again last night I have decided that you actually don't have enough posts on the subject since its obvious you are living the dream being married to a rock star.

(and sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings! I am now all caught up on the adventures of Boo & Tugboat and reading all about homedad too)

1:47 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

okay Andy, you are forgiven. I do think it's funny that you had dog halloween costumes :)

1:53 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Karen, that dude DOES look like Bill Murray! lol

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The dog costumes are not ours - Debs loaned them to us when she heard we were coming round to join you guys. They did look almost as cute as tigger though.

3:26 PM  
Blogger JL said...

Dude, CJ is HOT!!!!!!

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Back off, JL. CJ is my man. I have a spot reserved next to him when I crash at Karen's next summer. Love the pics!

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home