Sunday, December 11, 2005

New camera and play date

First of all, CJ gave me my Christmas present yesterday. He presented me with a pretty cool camera. I am only starting to understand all the features. I'm having fun learning how to use it and what features to use to get certain effects. Thanks honey. You are the best. This is a present I will enjoy for a very long time. Here are a few pics I took to test out different things.

Dec11 032

1

5

This morning Kelly and the kids came over to play. I think I've said this before, but I just LOVE watching Max and Kenzie play. They are so great together. Kenzie had been looking forward to Max's visit for the last couple days. When he came over within about 5 minutes, they were playing trains together. Then they played hide and seek. Then they jumped on her bed. Then they ate popsicles. A few things overheard by Kelly and I that just melted my heart:

Kenzie: Max, I love you
Max: Yah, me too

Kenzie: Max, wanna see my room?
Max: sure

Max: Kenzie, you want a cupcake, here
Kenzie: thanks Max

Max: Kenzie you be a bridge... like this (showing Kenzie how to stand straddling the train tracks)
Kenzie: OK Max.

Playdates are becoming so fun.

Having a muffin picnic
Dec11 039

Dancing together
Dec11 045

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What camera did you get then? Let's make this Karen's first "geek" post :-)

5:59 PM  
Blogger JL said...

Oh My GoSH! They are so cute I cannot stand it....
Oh, young love!
Seriously, you both have some sweet kids.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Max and Kenzie are so cute! Looks like they had a grand time. :D

10:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Look how cute they are! Your camera takes great pictures. :)

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home