Friday, December 09, 2005

ironic

i·ron·ic also i·ron·i·cal

ADJECTIVE:

1. Characterized by or constituting irony.
2. Poignantly contrary to what was expected or intended: madness, an ironic fate for such a clear thinker.


I am tired due to limited sleep last night, my clothes are too tight because I am getting fat, I am coming down with the cold that Sebastian and Kenzie have, playdates scheduled for this weekend are now up in the air due to said colds, I am swamped at work, and I have started this blog entry 3 times now and keep deleting it accidentally.

YET.....

I am in a friggin great mood. It's Friday. I got a good snuggle in with my little man this morning, Mr Handsome drove me to work today (we stopped and picked up breakfast at McD's), we still have fun stuff planned for this weekend and it's 15 days till Christmas.

1 Comments:

Blogger JL said...

I love you girl

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home