Saturday, April 15, 2006

I got a present today

CJ got up with the kids this morning and let me stay in bed. Then about 20 minutes ago he took them to the store to get the essentials (milk, bread etc). What a luxurious way for me to wake up. I am going to make a pot of coffee now and then take a relaxing shower.

and you know what? This isn't even unusual for CJ. He does this stuff for me/for us ALL THE TIME!

CJ, I love you, and appreciate all the things you do.

Tonight Kenzie and I are going to the ballet (to see Sleeping Beauty). It's the first time she's gone. We have amazing seats (front row center in the first balcony). I REALLY hope she has a great time. I know she might be overwhelmed but I just hope I can get her to stick out the first 5 minutes cause I know she'll love it after that. We are meeting up with our friends Ellen and Katrina and having some dinner before hand. What an awesome evening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home