Tuesday, April 11, 2006

to all my fans

I am so sorry for not posting more lately. HA!

My excuse? I'm burnt out. I mean super tired! There is a reason people sleep. It's hard to function without it... or even with too little of it.

a few things to note from the past few days.

1. I had a bgreat time in Knoxville TN. I met some really great poeple. Hit it off with lots and was pleasantly surprised at how cool most people were.

2. I've been super busy at work. The days are flying by, but I'm sure tired. I also feel like I'm on the verge of losing control of the projects I'm supposed to be managing. (you know, you don't even have time to enter into Outlook, the tasks you just agreed to take on, before the phone rings again and there's another fire to put out)

3. Tomorrow is another busy day. I'm not prepared but too tired to worry about it now. I guess I'll be getting up early again.

4. Tomorrow night, after a day full of meetings and presentations, CJ and I are going out together! I CAN NOT WAIT!

here is a funny picture I took tonight of our little white shoed sissy boy! (HE wanted to put these on... I swear!)

DSCN2496

and here's the boo. Cute as a button. As always.
DSCN2471

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home