Wednesday, March 29, 2006

changes are afoot

But if I told you about them I'd have to kill you. Suffice it to say that changes will be made in the near future and they will be good. I don't know what else to talk about since I am in such "stealth-mode" right now

I am super excited about the summer coming. I want to have lots of parties and barbeques and hang out with my friends and have drinks and laughs. By the way, I am on day 3 now of NO COFFEE and NO ALCOHOL! I know... it's crazy! I decided to cleanse my system for a week. I can't wait for that first coffee and cranberry vodka around this time next week (Maybe I can even hold out until TN)!

Now, if you want to read something entertaining and fun, check out CJ's Dad blog to read about our new fish.

More soon.

- K

2 Comments:

Blogger Bek said...

I already read CJ's blog - he cracks me up. So - the news?!! What a tease!! I'm glad that good changes are a foot!!! (Actually, if there are plural "changes", are they a "feet"?)

5:59 PM  
Blogger JL said...

you are so awesome K!
I miss yoU!

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home