Friday, May 26, 2006

Omi is here

She is here ... and I am glad. Despite her meddling and sometimes irriating quirks, she really is very helpful. And she adores her grandkids. Anyone who loves my kids that much is going to be loved by me. She arrived on Tuesday night and has spent the last 2 days cooking, cleaning and taking care of the kids. and man, is it ever nice to have some help.

I am sure CJ is happy too since for the last 4 weeks he has been doing all of the above while packing our house and preparing for the move (yes, he is superman). Today he weed-whacked and mowed the lawn of our neighbour who apparently doesn't know how a lawnmower works. She hasn't cut her lawn since about May of last year. I bet his efforts added a good 10K to the value of our house. ha!

Here are some cute pictures from today.

they both look a little stunned, but it's a cute picture none the less.
DSCN2603

HA! The looks on the kids faces are priceless.
DSCN2636

this picture is hilarious
DSCN2628

our little priness. My mum brought her this dress. I think it's darling.
DSCN2624

3 Comments:

Blogger Bek said...

Those are some of the funniest pics. Seb's "Watch out - I'm going to crash this thing" and your mom looking oblivious while the kids look FREAKED. So funny. Kenzie looks BEAUTIFUL in her dress! So pretty!

10:00 AM  
Blogger JL said...

those are some seriously awesome pics!
I love when mom's know exactly what you need....
:)

11:13 AM  
Blogger Leigh said...

I also love your mom's hair! She looks so content in that shot.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home