Monday, May 22, 2006

things are happening

- the painters are painting
- CJ has his passport
- the real estate agent is sending links
- my mum arrives tomorrow
- CJ has packed up 80% of our "junk"
- had a great time hanging with the wheelers this past weekend
- garage sale this coming weekend
- I'm starting to lose weight! WOOT
- roofers coming on wednesday
- new carpets next week
- it's been raining so the flowers are growing
- June 2 is coming fast!

There is a ton going on these days but I am starting to feel a bit better about everything. I guess I am feeling like everything will be okay and that things will get back to a "good" normal again soon.

this picture cracks me up.

bed (7)

2 Comments:

Blogger JL said...

Congrats on all the happenings Karen. I just wanted to say I miss you tons... if you have any time, any time... I would love to see you - even for a moment.
I love you.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Bek said...

Wow - things are really moving! Are you guys even going to be there when we get there? There's going to be a sign on the door that says, "Gone to Toronto. Help yourself to the play structure." :-) Can't wait to meet you!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home