Wednesday, May 10, 2006

dieting

I know several women who are unhappy with their weight. Some could lose a few lbs, some look perfect the way they are, and some are skinny little things. I have watched some of these women struggle with their diets and be unsuccessful. I have seen some lose tons of weight and now they look and feel great. I know some women who are 110 or 115 lbs and think they are fat and are trying to lose weight.

All I can say is that I find it so hard. I want to be one of the skinny ones. 3 years ago I was thin and felt good about myself. I want to feel comfortable in my skin again. I hate feeling "icky"... I hate feeling like a failure because I can't reach my goal.

That is all. feeling a bit down tonight, I guess.

1 Comments:

Blogger mrsf1231 said...

Karen you look fantastic! Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home