Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Spring in Seattle

I'm working from home today. I am currently in our home office listening to the birds singing outside. The kids are sleeping. It's a GORGEOUS day today. I can't wait to go outside and play after I finish up my work and the kids wake up. Right now I am so overwhelmed with work though. I need it to ease up before I have a breakdown.

Yesterday when I got home we had a family game of "tag" outside. I had so much fun. Even though CJ cheated. I swear he climbed up here when Kenzie was "it". Now really. How fair is that?
P1010054

Next, he blocked my exit down the slide when Kenzie was right behind me. Once I was tagged he threw Seb in front of the slide to "pad" his escape.

Sebby's "it".
P1010033

Kenzie's "it"
P1010050

I love spring and summer. Sam & her company are doing some work on our yard out front now and it is looking good! I am excited for when she puts the mulch down. I think it'll look fantastic!

I will leave you with a sweet picture of blowing bubbles.
P1010059

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww Karen, you guys are so much fun!

Ashleigh

1:15 AM  
Blogger JL said...

you all have such a blast togther! I love it

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home