Sunday, April 16, 2006

Enchanted

Oh My Goodness. I am so overwhelmed right now. Tonight was the THE BEST experience I have had with Mackenzie EVER. I mean, since she was born, tonight tops all other experiences I've had with her. It was that incredible.

I was actually quite concerned beforehand. I worried about how she would react to the loud music or the "heavier scenes" (like when the evil witch casts the spell). I thought she'd be scared and want to go home. I worried for nothing.

Kenzie absolutely LOVED it. I had a hard time watching the ballet because I just wanted to stare at her all night. She was "enchanted"! Seriously, she sat there wide-eyed throughout. She was also the first to clap after every dance. When the prince kissed sleeping beauty, Kenzie shook with excitement (I felt her)!

I wish I was a better writer so I could describe how wonderful it was. At least we will always have our memories from tonight. We are both super excited for our next ballet.

DSCN2576

Kenzie and Katrina holding the booster seats they were given.
DSCN2564

DSCN2566

2 Comments:

Blogger JL said...

OMG I am going to cry - that is the sweetest!

9:29 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

No one could have written it better. I am so glad you were able to have this experience with her.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home