Friday, May 05, 2006

Tonight was good

it was a LONG day today. Neither CJ nor I slept well last night so I was TIRED today at work. But at 4:00 CJ and the kids picked me up from work and the weekend had begun. We came home and played in teh pool that had been sitting in the sun warming up all day. We had FUN.... so much fun.

brickyard 027

brickyard 026

This is CJ showing me the size of his pee pee in the cold water :)
brickyard 024

My handsome men.
brickyard 020

brickyard 003

Then we decided to grab some mexican food with the Wheelers. Unfortunately every mexican restaraunt was so full with a wait, so the Ingram family went to Newport Bay instead. We sat outside under the umbrella, and we had snacks and a couple drinks and just a really nice time. Sebby went to bed immediately as soon as we came now, and now we're watching some Survivor.

It has been a "better" day. I am glad.

1 Comments:

Blogger JL said...

I am so glad things were good for you last night.... here is to a restfull and fun weekend lady!

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home