Sunday, May 07, 2006

friends

I have always appreciated our friends tremendously. But because of our current situation I appreciate them even more. This morning Karen came over. We enjoyed mimosas and doughnuts while the kids played... what could be better? This afternoon we were invited over to Steve and Nabila's. I was a little apprehensive cause Sebby didn't nap this afternoon and I was afraid he'd be crabby. But he was a happy camper, Kenzie and Julian had a blast playing together, and CJ and I actually got to chat with Steve and Nabila and Dave (Dave, you are the best dad/granddad! Nabila and the kids are so lucky to have you).

Steve took some pictures tonight. I always looks forward to seeing them. Steve is, seriously, the best photographer I know. Steve you just have a great eye for pictures.

Thanks S&N.

Here's a pic I took today. My baby looks like a little boy :(
P1010009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home