Tuesday, May 23, 2006

oh my aching back

Something is up with my back and it's not good. It started hurting on Sunday morning. By the end of the day I could not get off the couch without CJ's help and even then I had to try moving 5 different ways before I could get up without screeching.

Yesterday.. it was better... like it had never even hurt. It was as though I imagined it all.

Today.... I am in pain. When I'm sitting it feels like a burning sesnsation in my lower back. I have little shots of pains that go through my legs (outside thigh) every few minutes. When I walk it really hurts... it brings tears to my eyes.

I hate doctors with a passion. I do not want to go.... so can anyone tell me what's wrong and how I can fix it?

Thanks

btw, I work with my back to the window. I felt like I was being watched. I turned around to see this. I nearly shat myself.

ATT00176

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Karen I would of shat myself too! I'm sorry your back is sore.

Ashleigh

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like your sciatic nerve is pinched, with the shooting pain down the leg:-(
do you have a chiropractor?
& a massage too would help
HM:-)

10:19 AM  
Blogger mrsf1231 said...

I was thinking sciatic nerve too... my chiropractor usually helps when mine is a mess (the norm around here). cant hurt go go get it check and get a massage that would just be nice in general.
I would of shat too....

1:02 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

Sorry you are in pain. If you decide to go the chiro route, there are two fabulous ones walking distance to your office (Tuttle and Devine)I used them a few years back and are much better that others I have used. I never had the massage.

Love the pic!

3:44 PM  
Blogger JL said...

yep I would get sciatica....
I think a chiro or a doctor could help.
sometimes downdog with wide feet... and toes pointing in, can release it.
But it sounds far more serious than that. I am sorry... Ouch.

Yikes, the bird! Ha ha ha

3:34 PM  
Blogger JL said...

I mean 'guess" sciatica... sorry.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home