Monday, January 22, 2007

I've been tagged

So apparently there is an internet/blogger tag game going on and I was tagged by Steve. If you are tagged you have to write 5 things that most people don’t know about you. So here are my five things.

1. I am actually really enjoying being back in Canada. The only thing I worry about is that CJ is happy.
2. I almost went to the Ontario Science Centre for grade 10 but instead I went to Germany for a student exchange. In retrospect I think I would have had more fun at the science centre.
3. I did fairly well in university except for one course – calculus III. I got a “J” (incomplete) because the day of the exam I was stoned and thought the exam was at 2:00 when really it was at 9:00 am. I wrote the exam the following semester and got an A.
4. I hate traveling. I have been to a lot of places but I never really enjoy it. I would be happy to be home ALL the time and just have people come visit me.
5. The thing that is motivating me to pay off my credit card is that we can then get our basement finished. I am really really excited about that.

And to play it forward I am tagging the following people whose blogs I read.

Nikki (thanks for starting to blog again)
Bek
Allyson
Becky
Ash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home