Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I PASSED!!!

I wrote my LEED NC exam this morning. I passed! I can't believe it. I almost had a panic attack while writing it because I didn't know the answers to about 90% of the questions. I had to guess - and when it's multiple choice and most of the questions are "choose 2" or "choose 3" of the 5 possible answers it's kinda tough.

In any case I did it. I am relieved and still in shock. Now the important thing is to see if I can steer my career towards more sustainability-focused projects.

- Karen P.Eng., LEED® Accredited Professional

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats sweetheart!!!!! I'm very proud of you!!!!

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice...Good job...as Gabby would say.

BTW: I celebrated Canada day 2 days late by listening to Moving Pictures(Rush) and a bottle of Cuervo.....hahahhahah. Best to you all....fishing was splendid.

Next album: Wish You Where Here
Floyd baby....
Release Date - September 15, 1975
UK Chart - #1; US Chart - #2

...as you were.

2:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!! I told you , you could do it.
Linda

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Conrats Karen! Now you can help me with the Washington State Convention Center project. Go Green :)

DW2

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home