Sunday, September 23, 2007

One busy Day

Did all that really happen in one day. It seems like days ago that we woke up this morning. I am actually too tired to write much. But in summary we went to an apple farm / winery and picked apples. We met Andrea, Chris and Isaac there which was very fun. Then we came home and had some lunch.

The apples – there were lots
IMG_9897

Picking them
IMG_9895

CJ is happy
IMG_9899

CJ and Seb (Seb’s too tired to walk)
IMG_9906

Kenzie and I enjoying apples
IMG_9905

Hey
IMG_9885 IMG_9884

This is where CJ and I got some hard cider.
IMG_9954

Andrea, Chris, Isaac
IMG_9943

Artsy photo
IMG_9952


Soon after that CJ had to start setting up. He offered to do the music for our street party. The street party started at 3:00 and it was so much fun. The kids had a blast, the parents had fun too. There was face painting, tattoos, way too much junk food, burgers and dogs, cotton candy, some “adult beverages”, train rides and wagon races. Much fun was had by all. Poor Seb looked like he was going to keel over by the end of the day. He was so exhausted. But I think he had a good day.

Tattoos
IMG_9962

Princess Face painting
IMG_9966

Enjoying cotton candy
IMG_9980

The train
IMG_9993

IMG_9994

Wagon Races
IMG_9997

Now I’m off to bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Missy Glave said...

Karen, your pictures are just lovely and you guys had such a wonderful weekend!!

Do you mind my asking if you do anything special to get your photos to show up so clear? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but my photos always look blurry.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home