Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Reasons I'm in a bad mood

1. Haven’t slept well the last few nights.
2. Have to facilitate a meeting this afternoon that I know will be stressful and mentally taxing.
3. I’m worried that Seb has another ear infection.
4. My mum is getting on my case about kenzie’s behaviour – it’s not bad enough that Kenzie is going through a trying phase, but having my mum on me about it just pisses me off.
5. We never have enough money to do the things I want to do – like finish our basement and make a huge Boden order.
6. I am being bullied into taking on more work than I can manage (while still doing a good job).
7. The house is a mess again.
8. Not losing weight as fast as I’d like to – having a hard time staying motivated these days.
9. Too little vacation time – there are so many trips I’d like to take (e.g. Seattle to see friends and for Rachel’s wedding, visit Erin, artsy ladies weekend with Sarah, etc)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home