Sunday, July 29, 2007

CJ's surprise party

This is gonna be short cause I am really tired and we are going for naps soon.

Yesterday was CJ's surprise birthday party. I think it turned out great. I made the mistake of telling Mackenzie about it on Friday so all morning yesterday she kept calling me over and whispering stuff to me in front of CJ. At one point she actually let something slip about people coming over... when I gave her the "shhh" signal, she looked at CJ and said "Just kidding, no one is coming over and we're not having a surprise party". Luckily CJ was in one of his "in one ear out the other ear" modes and i don't think he even heard what she said.

I told CJ I was going to get my toenails painted to give me an excuse to get out of the house and pick up the party trays and balloons. I realized though that I couldn't really use that excuse cause my toenails look terrible. Luckily I had nothing to worry about. I came home and CJ said "hey, your toes look great". I was already ready with my second excuse so I said "I didn't get them done, I got my brows done" To which he responded "they look awesome". ha ha ha ha

Brian (my co-conspirator) took CJ to the music store so CJ could help him buy an amp. It was perfect. CJ came home all guilty-looking cause he ended up buying himself a new guitar... (a travel Taylor one) ha ha ha. He didn't even notice that anything was up until he walked in the kitchen and everyone was there.

It was a fun afternoon and evening... CJ's brother Craig and his girlfriend came, as did CJ's mum, my mum, Andrea and Chris and of course our default friends - the Woocks .

I love teh fact that CJ was completely surprised and had a great time :)

Happy early Birthday Honey! I love you very much.

xoxoxoxox

IMG_8407

IMG_8405

IMG_8400

IMG_8416

IMG_8433

CJ teaching the kids how to play Guitar Hero II.
IMG_8410

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home