Monday, July 16, 2007

fun weekend

we had a really great weekend! The kids have been extremely well behaved lately. (I probably just jinxed myself by saying that). CJ took the kiddos to a birthday party on Saturday while I spent the day at a scrapbooking crop with Jacque and Vikki. Iwas able to do a bunch of pages. We had a lot of fun and it was nice to hang out with the ladies and chat without being interupted by kids.

Yesterday we had a pretty lazy day. We went grocery shopping, took naps, hung out and took it easy. At 6:00 I called Sue to see what they were up to. She was just making dinner. I asked if they wanted to join us for dinner instead so 15 minutes later Brian, Sue, Jenna, Rachel and Shannon came over. we had a really fun evening and went to bed way too late. I'm ready for next weekend now.

Here's a cute picture of kenzie on "Crazy hair Day"... well when I thought it was crazy hair day, but it really wasn't.

IMG_8030

1 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

I miss you and CJ!

Shawn (my handsome beau) and i were skinny dipping in lake union off the new boat and I recounted stories of you and CJ to him for hours! I hope all is well in Canadia and that you can come visit sometime soon!
Steven

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home